Skip to main content

News

12,736 articles from 50+ sources

news.google.com Pro-Israel
Iran live updates: Trump says ships in Strait of Hormuz need to 'show some guts' - abcnews.com

Iran live updates: Trump says ships in Strait of Hormuz need to 'show some guts'  abcnews.com

news.google.com Unclassified
Trump says "the war is very complete," and he's considering taking over Strait of Hormuz - CBS News

Trump says "the war is very complete," and he's considering taking over Strait of Hormuz  CBS News

news.google.com Unclassified
Kentucky soldier in Saudi Arabia is 7th US casualty to die in Iran war - Chicago Tribune

Kentucky soldier in Saudi Arabia is 7th US casualty to die in Iran war  Chicago Tribune

bbc.com Unclassified
Iran's new leader has never been tested. He now faces an existential battle

Mojtaba Khamenei, 56, enters power as the Islamic republic faces its most serious crisis.

The Independent Pro-Israel
Trump says Iran war could be over soon and is ‘very complete, pretty much’

U.S. president Donald Trump has claimed the war with Iran could be over soon as the U.S. is “very far” ahead of his initial four to five week estimated time frame.

news.google.com Unclassified
Israel-Iran War Day 10 Trump: War With Iran 'Pretty Much Complete,' Might Take Over Strait of Hormuz - Haaretz

Israel-Iran War Day 10 Trump: War With Iran 'Pretty Much Complete,' Might Take Over Strait of Hormuz  Haaretz

news.google.com Unclassified
Trump dismisses soaring gas prices as 'a little glitch' of Iran war, but potential political costs loom - abcnews.com

Trump dismisses soaring gas prices as 'a little glitch' of Iran war, but potential political costs loom  abcnews.com

news.google.com Unclassified
Kentucky Soldier in Saudi Arabia Is 7th US Casualty to Die in Iran War - Military.com

Kentucky Soldier in Saudi Arabia Is 7th US Casualty to Die in Iran War  Military.com

Times of Israel Pro-Israel
Men who threw explosives at NYC protest cited ISIS as inspiration, police tell court

Emir Balat, Ibrahim Kayumi charged with attempting to provide material support to a terrorist org, using weapon of mass destruction The post Men who threw explosives at NYC protest cited ISIS as inspiration, police tell court appeared first on The Times of Israel.

news.google.com Unclassified
France Is Sending a Large Naval Force to the Middle East - The New York Times

France Is Sending a Large Naval Force to the Middle East  The New York Times

news.google.com Unclassified
US and Israel Unleash Massive War on Iran, Crippling Missile Forces and Military Leadership - Aviation A2Z

US and Israel Unleash Massive War on Iran, Crippling Missile Forces and Military Leadership  Aviation A2Z

Middle East Eye Pro-Iran
Three Iranian children killed in strikes on Lorestan province

Three Iranian children killed in strikes on Lorestan province Three students were killed during US and Israeli strikes on Iran’s Lorestan province, according to the Tasnim news agency. The report said the victims included a fourth-grade student, a seventh-grade student and a second-grade student. One of the children was killed alongside her mother.

news.google.com Unclassified
Trump says war against Iran is 'very complete,' CBS News reports - Reuters

Trump says war against Iran is 'very complete,' CBS News reports  Reuters

Al-Monitor Neutral
Turkey says NATO defences shot down second incoming Iranian missile

By Tuvan Gumrukcu ANKARA, March 9 (Reuters) - Turkey said on Monday that NATO air defences shot down a second Iranian ballistic missile that had entered its airspace and warned that it would move against any such threats, which increasingly pose a test for Ankara and the alliance. The incident in southern Turkey marks the second intercepted missile from Iran in the last week. Turkey, NATO's second-largest armyand Iran's neighbour,had warned Tehran on Saturday against attacking again, but it has not suggested it wants to formally call on bloc members for further protection.

news.google.com Unclassified
Iran war boosts oil price, but oil major shares are stuck on the sidelines - Reuters

Iran war boosts oil price, but oil major shares are stuck on the sidelines  Reuters

news.google.com Pro-Israel
Trump says it's 'too soon' to talk about seizing Iran's oil — but doesn't rule it out - NBC News

Trump says it's 'too soon' to talk about seizing Iran's oil — but doesn't rule it out  NBC News

news.google.com Neutral
Seventh U.S. service member killed in Iran war identified as soldier, 26, from Kentucky - The Independent

Seventh U.S. service member killed in Iran war identified as soldier, 26, from Kentucky  The Independent

news.google.com Unclassified
What is Trump’s endgame in Iran as the US-Israel war escalates? - Al Jazeera

What is Trump’s endgame in Iran as the US-Israel war escalates?  Al Jazeera

Middle East Eye Pro-Iran
'Sharp spike' in anti-Muslim posts on X since US-Israel war on Iran, study shows

'Sharp spike' in anti-Muslim posts on X since US-Israel war on Iran, study shows MEE staff on Mon, 03/09/2026 - 17:02 Only a third of the posts reported to X support were actually removed Two people use social media on their mobile phones in Arinaga, on the island of Gran Canaria, Spain, on 3 February 2026 (Borja Suarez/Reuters) Off There has been a "sharp spike" in anti-Muslim posts on Elon Musk's X platform since the US and Israel began their joint war on Iran on 28 February, a social media monitor revealed on Monday. The Washington, DC-based Center for the Study of Organized Hate (CSOH) said it tracked posts that explicitly dehumanised, excluded, and incited violence against Muslims from 1 January to 5 March. On the day the war began, the volume of such posts surged from just under 2,000 per day to more than 6,000, the report said.  The group only looked at posts originating in the US that targeted US Muslims, CSOH told Middle East Eye.  The reach of the posts was the most concerning, the report said. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); "Reposts dramatically amplify the visibility of harmful content, allowing it to spread far beyond the original accounts that generated it." With reposts included, "the total mention volume of Islamophobic content rises to 279,417, representing an 11-fold amplification of the harmful original posts".  By 5 March, the report noted a definitive decline in such posts, but added that "the underlying conditions that fueled this surge remain firmly in place".  The content examined by CSOH encompassed a wide swath that included everything from personal hate-fuelled opinions to calls for lawmakers to institute strict anti-Muslim policy, including a "Muslim Exclusion Act" and the deportation of all Muslims.  Since the Trump administration swept to power in January 2025, hardline Republicans such as Congressman Randy Fine and Senator Tommy Tuberville, as well as conservative pundits like Laura Loomer, have at various levels all engaged in calls to target, isolate and remove Muslims in the US.  (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); 'Genocidal rhetoric' A "significant indicator of escalation risk" is the scale of posts that refer to Muslims as "rats", "pests", "vermin", and "parasites", CSOH said.  "Such language has historically preceded and enabled the most extreme forms of violence against targeted communities," the report noted.  Trump's 'fine' with another religious leader ruling Iran Read More » Other posts framed Muslims as an "infestation", portraying them as a spreading contagion threatening American cities and institutions, thereby needing to be eradicated, CSOH said.  The report further highlighted what it deemed clear calls to use violence against Muslims, describing such posts as within the frame of "self-defense or civilizational survival, lending a veneer of patriotic duty to the genocidal rhetoric".  As part of its study, CSOH said it reported 30 posts to X support in the categories of "Violent Speech" and "Hate, Abuse or Harassment". Only 11 were removed, with the other 19 remaining on the platform as of 9 March, the report showed.  Muslims especially face an enforcement gap on X because of "a critical disconnect between platform policies and their application", CSOH said.  Given the volume of anti-Muslim posts, the report recommended that social media platforms across the board establish "Trusted Flagger status" for Muslim civil rights organisations, along with a dedicated reporting channel for flagging mass incitement and threats. Civil society groups, law enforcement agencies, and community leaders must also step up their own monitoring mechanisms to help them better engage with political leaders and "support more informed responses to online narratives and incidents that have the potential to translate into violence targeting Muslims".  CSOH also strongly urged elected officials to take responsibility for their rhetoric. "Language that conflates a military confrontation with a religious or civilizational struggle, or draws on Christian nationalist narratives, risks inflaming domestic hostility toward minority communities," the report said. That's despite most lawmakers who engage in such language doubling down on their stance, given that the Trump administration and the Republican-controlled Congress have thus far shown no interest in standing up for Muslim communities, or even for non-Judeo-Christian religious freedoms. War on Iran News Post Date Override 0 Update Date Mon, 05/04/2020 - 21:19 Update Date Override 0

toi.li Pro-Israel
Hadassah Hospitals Rushed Underground - Sponsored Content

Nurses, physicians, security personnel and critical medical equipment are operating in these fortified safe zones. The post Hadassah Hospitals Rushed Underground appeared first on The Times of Israel.