News
12,736 articles from 50+ sources
Iran president apologizes for attacks on neighbors, mocks Trump’s call for ‘unconditional surrender' Fox News
Oil prices ‘could breach $100 a barrel within days’ amid supply disruption from Iran war The Guardian
TEHRAN, Mar. 08 (MNA) – Iranian Red Crescent Society has formally requested the Prosecutor of the International Criminal Court to launch an investigation into violations of international humanitarian law in recent attacks targeting civilian sites.
The Iran War Is Heightening Stock Market Volatility -- but This $7.8 Trillion Figure Is an Objectively Bigger Worry for Wall Street Yahoo Finance
submitted by /u/Muted-Television3329 to r/worldnews [link] [comments]
UAE hits Iran in first strike of Israel-Iran war The Jerusalem Post
Israel vows to target Iran's next supreme leader as Kuwait government building hit by drone BBC
March 8, 2026: Iran War Maritime Intelligence Daily Windward
Iran Reports USS Abraham Lincoln Hit by Drones in Sea of Oman near the Strait of Hormuz Indian Defence Review
Israeli settlers kill three Palestinians as attacks surge amid Iran war MEE staff on Sun, 03/08/2026 - 10:28 Palestinian human rights group says attacks increased by 25 percent since war began Mourners react during the funeral of Palestinian Ameer Shanaran, who was killed by an Israeli settler in Yatta near Hebron in the occupied West Bank on 8 March 2026 (Reuters/Mussa Qawasma) Off Israeli settlers shot and killed three Palestinians in the occupied West Bank over the weekend, amid a surge in attacks since the start of the war on Iran. A fourth Palestinian died after inhaling tear gas fired by Israeli forces during one of the settler assaults. The first incident took place on Saturday in the Wadi al-Rakhim area of Masafer Yatta, south of Hebron, when settlers opened fire at two brothers from close range. Amir Mohammad Shanaran was killed in the attack, while his brother was critically wounded, according to Palestinian media. The two men were reportedly shot near their home by settlers from the nearby settlement of Susiya, which is built on Palestinian land. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); On Sunday morning, settlers attacked Palestinians in the town of Abu Falah, northeast of Ramallah, assaulting residents and opening fire. Two men identified by the Palestinian health ministry as Thaer Farouq Hmayel, 24, and Farea Jawdat Hamayel, 57, were killed by gunfire. Israel’s new West Bank measures ‘accelerate annexation and end Oslo Accords’ Read More » Another resident of the town, Mohammad Hassan Marra, also died during the attack after inhaling tear gas fired by Israeli forces. Medical sources said he arrived at a hospital in Ramallah in cardiac arrest. At least seven other people were wounded in the attacks, including three with gunshot wounds to the head, one with a pelvic injury and another shot in the shoulder. Palestinian Vice President Hussein al-Sheikh condemned the attacks as a “major escalation of settler terrorism”. “We call on the international community to intervene immediately to protect innocent Palestinians and to take serious punitive measures,” Sheikh wrote on X. Hamas also mourned the men killed, saying they died while “confronting the barbaric attack by settlers”, and called on Palestinians to “escalate confrontation and clashes” against Israeli forces and repel “settler attacks by all available means”. Surge in attacks The latest violence comes amid a rise in settler attacks recorded since the US and Israel launched their war on Iran last week. According to Hassan Mleihat, director of Al-Bidar Human Rights Organization, attacks have increased by 25 percent since the war began, with assaults reported in several areas simultaneously. Mleihat told the Anadolu Agency that settlers and Israeli authorities were exploiting the political and security circumstances created by the war to intensify pressure on Palestinians to displace them from their land. Attacks by Israeli settlers against Palestinians in the West Bank are frequent, but they have surged since October 2023, often involving live fire and organised efforts to displace nomadic Palestinian communities. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); According to Palestinian estimates, more than 40 Palestinians have been killed by Israeli settlers in the West Bank since October 2023. No settlers have been prosecuted for any of these deaths. An estimated 700,000 settlers live in over 200 settlements across the occupied West Bank and East Jerusalem. Israeli settlements are considered illegal under international law. Occupation News Post Date Override 0 Update Date Mon, 05/04/2020 - 21:19 Update Date Override 0
The former prime minister told a private event that Labour ‘had better show up’ for Washington
US-Israeli strike on oil depot kills six A US-Israeli attack on the oil depot in the city of Karaj in Iran's Alborz province has killed at least six people and injured a further 21, Tasnim news agency reported. The victims reportedly include residents who lived near the oil depot.
Trump faces economic squeeze as Iran conflict escalates The Hill
US, Israel may go after Iranian uranium, officials say The Jerusalem Post
Video: Apocalyptic Inferno Lights Up Iranian Capital As Massive Fire Rages NDTV
Foreign secretary hits back at former prime minister, saying Britain had to ‘learn the lessons’ of Iraq war Middle East crisis – live updates Yvette Cooper has rejected Tony Blair’s assertion that the UK should have supported Donald Trump’s initial airstrikes on Iran, saying Britain had to “learn the lessons” of mistakes made in Iraq. At a private lunch event on Friday, the former Labour prime minister said Keir Starmer “should have backed America from the very beginning” and let the Trump administration use British airbases, adding: “If they are your ally and they are an indispensable cornerstone for your security … you had better show up when they want you to.” Continue reading...
Israel Has an Opportunity to Finally End Its War of Independence Haaretz
Over 1,330 civilians killed in Iran by ongoing US-Israel attacks Anadolu Ajansı
Bahrain and Iran say civilian desalination plants were hit with no end in sight for regional war The Globe and Mail